Monday, August 18, 2008

The Jokers University

I have not written something interesting for a while now. Here is my opinion on the recent UiTM farce. Oh yes, it is a farce because it is just higher education and it is not like putting your mother for sale.

Sometimes I wonder how the students there were educated. You will notice that I used a past tense "were" because they are not educated at this moment.

It was just a suggestion by the Selagor's MB to let a small percentage of non-bumi students to enter and they make a fuss out of it. Why?

I think they are afraid. They know that within themselves, they can achieve the best score and be the best student. That is just within a closed circle. Competition among students in UiTM is no encouraged. If there is one, they will need to stop it by demonstrating for the world to see. And the world will laugh at them for their silly attitude. Yes, if I told this to my Aussie and US friends, they would say "Huh?"

Wake up silly boys and girls. Yes BOYS and GIRLS because all of you are still not mature enough. If you are afraid of competition, then do not continue your education because in the job market, the competition is tougher.

I bet that even their top students cannot beat me in any academic test. By the way, our education system is so bad I will not even bother to lift my brain to beat them. I might even give the lecturers there a good fight and they would probably loose too.

I am not racist and I believe that education is for everyone. And that everyone should compete once in a while for the highest position. When I was studying overseas, it showed me how lacking our education system is.

To the frogs of UiTM, you can croak all you want. If there is no competition to prove yourself, you are nobody. That is why they have the Olympics to prove yourself to the world. You are just a frog under a coconut shell.

No comments: