Monday, August 18, 2008

Let us all swear together. And we shall be free!

Follow this link for some interesting development on the Saifool's swearing.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/8/19/nation/22116752&sec=nation

Apparently, the father wants Anwar to swear also. So now where does that leave us?

Saifool swear that Anwar sodomized him. And now the father of Saifool wants Anwar to swear that Anwar did not sodomize Saifool. Now where does that leave us? One say he did it and the other swears that he did not do it? So who did it?

Confusing?

Why don't we strap the two of them on the MixFM's Lie Detector test? Don't you guys out there think it would be great?

I don't see a point of swearing. I can swear since when I was a kid and some boys thought me how to swear at other people. And now this Saifool must have just learned how to swear and the logic of swearing. No one cares if you swear or not. Strap yourself to a lie detector if you dare.

Things are getting more stupid each day. Sigh.

PS This is not a politically motivated blog. I just whack people who act and do stupid things.

No comments: